When You Need Extra Strength for Outdoors
- 18 oz Matte Vinyl with 1000x1000 Denier
- Our Strongest, Thickest Vinyl for Outdoor Use
- Tear-Resistant with Highest Denier in the Industry
- G7 ® Master Printing Qualification
- Waterproof & Fade Resistant
- Stands Up to Extreme Conditions
If you need a vinyl banner for the outdoors, heavy duty is the way to go! We print on 18 oz vinyl so your banner can withstand the wear and tear of everyday use outside.
If your sign is going to be submitted to the elements day after day, you’ll want a durable option that stands up to the test. These heavy-duty outdoor banners are made to hold up well even in the toughest conditions. Whether it’s a promotional piece for a store or a safety sign for a construction site, you’ll never have to worry about rips or tears when you choose this heavy-duty banner option.
To create your own 18 ounce vinyl banners, start by choosing from our design templates. You can customize with any text, logos or graphics that you’d like. All of our banners are printed in full digital CMYK color with vibrant, UV-resistant inks. The heat-welded hems and tough grommets add to the durability and make these outdoor custom banners ready to hang as soon as they’re received. Contact our customer support if you have any questions while designing your signage.
Why buy our Outdoor Vinyl Banner?
- CMYK Colors: Custom printed in full digital color (CMYK)
- UV Color: Vibrant UV-resistant colors
- Vinyl: Printed on heavy, 18 oz vinyl material great for harsh outdoor conditions
- Durable: the matte material is waterproof and has high tear resistance due to their 1000x1000 denier (highest denier in the industry, which gives the vinyl its strength)
- Different Sizes: Ranges 2'x2' to 5'x30', vertical or horizontal
- Attractive: heat-welded hems on all sides and grommets every few feet
Tips while Buying:
- 3" flat pole pockets are available for an additional fee of $1.50 per foot (fits a 1" diameter pole)
- We offer custom design services
- We have custom sizes available – just add a note while buying and we can trim the banner to your custom size. Need an even bigger size? Try our Large Format Vinyl Banners
These outdoor vinyl banners also work perfectly indoors, so if you're looking for a product that could be used for both, look no further. If you are looking for something a little less heavy-duty, check out our standard 13 oz banners.
- 18 oz Durable Vinyl
- Grommets & Hems Free
- Prints are UV Resistant
- Custom Outdoor Banners Printing by G7 Experts
- Using Vibrant Eco-Friendly Solvent Inks
- 18oz Vinyl for Creating Oversized Outdoor Banners and Signs Able to be Seen from Far Across the Road
It's a known fact that Heavy-Duty Banners are the preferred choice when it comes to the promotional arena! For example, a business owner should consider how size and outdoor elements can play a vital role in the type of hanging sign the business needs. The most common are called over-the-street banners, or road banners which need to be extra durable since their purpose is to hang above the street where pedestrians and cars pass under on a daily basis. These signs are witnessed in just about every town and city hanging over a local thoroughfare and quite often, they’ll be seen advertising a community event.
The heavy-duty durability of a banner can also be used to drape across a building, advertising something important. This type of building banner will often stretch the entire width of the structure and can be seen promoting renting spaces or even notifying the public of a huge liquidation sale. Automotive dealer tent sales can also have a huge banner that drapes over the parking lot of the dealership. Regardless of the promotion, oversized banners must be made of durable vinyl to withstand wear and tear. In these cases, the winning choice is our thick 18 oz. tough, heavy-duty banners.
These sturdy banners are made from 18 oz vinyl with a high-quality matte smooth finish. All of our heavier duty vinyl is printed with eco-friendly UV-resistant ink to present messages in the most vivid colors and exceptional depth to ensure a dramatic impact. Our ultra-durable vinyl banners are made for outdoor use and are fade resistant for five years or more.
The right finishing can add months or even years to the life of your banner. At Half Price Banners, standard finishing includes heat-welded hems, which are stronger and more attractive than conventional sewn hems. Grommets (reinforced metal rings) are punched every few feet along the hemmed edges for easy hanging. Unlike other online banner shops, these basic finishing options are included at no charge. Other online signage retailers lure people in with a cheap price only to turn around and charge extra for grommets (and you don't even find this out until you've already spent your time creating a design)!
Half Price Banners has no hidden fees; the price we show you is the price you'll get!
You may also order your banner with 1) hems only (no grommets), or 2) no hems and no grommets (banner will be cut to size).
Sizes of hemmed banners are approximate but always within 1" of the ordered size.
Once you place your order, you will receive a proof within one business day.
Approve your proof before 3:00 pm CST, M-F, and this item will ship the next business day (M-F). Orders approved after 3:00 pm CST will ship in 2 business days.*
* Large orders or special requests may require additional production time. If you have a deadline, please state it in the order comments box on the checkout page.
Questions about turnaround or shipping? Email us or call 1 (866) 527-1363.
Instructions & Care
Custom Banners can be cleaned with a mild soap and water mix using a soft nonabrasive rag. While the inks will hold up to a gentle cleaning, the banners are not meant to be scrubbed. To store your banner for future use, simply roll it with the ink side facing in and place it back in the shipping carton. If your banner came with a sheet of protective nonstick paper, save it and place it over the print side of the banner before rolling. For best results we recommend you store your rolled banners upright in a cool dry area
Recommended files: PDF, AI, PSD, JPG, TIFF
Set up your art file at full print size and add .25” bleed to each edge. As an example, art for a 3’x8’ banner would be set up at 36.5”x96.5”.
For best print quality, we recommend a minimum resolution of 100 ppi at full print size. For example, an image that prints at 24”x24” would need to be 2400x2400 pixels or greater for best results.
Step 1: Choose Size & Quantity
Free Proofing & Revisions
Our designers will personally verify your artwork to ensure
the best print quality.
You always get to revise your outdoor banner designs at no extra charge.