Make Your Next Event More Memorable
- High Quality Stretch Fabric: 260 gram Elastic Polyester
- Easy Set Up – Even for One Person
- Lightweight & Durable Aluminum Frame
- Ideal for Special Events & Trade Shows
- Dye-Sublimated Printing with UV Resistant Inks
Custom Step & Repeat Backdrop Wall
Let your next event stand out with our Step and Repeat Backdrops
What is a step and repeat backdrop?
A step and repeat, sometimes called a step and repeat wall, is a backdrop typically used to photography at events that has a repeating pattern which are usually brand logos, dates, or emblems. Because it’s so often used at special events, it’s sometimes referred to as an event step and repeat.
What material are your step and repeats made out of?
Our fabric step and repeat is made out of 260 gram elastic polyester. The weight of the material is measured in GSM, which means it weighs 260 grams per square meter.
How big are your step and repeat backdrops?
Our fabric step and repeats are 7.5’ tall by 8’ or 10’ wide. Each of these sizes can be made for double sided displays that feature different images.
Does this come with a step and repeat stand?
Our step and repeat frame is lightweight and made out of aluminum for long lasting use.
Can I make a custom step and repeat?
Yes! All of our step and repeat backdrops are custom made by designs that you upload! Once you order, you’ll receive a proof that our designers have sized to fit your display, and you get to review or make changes before we begin printing.
What kind of step and repeat printing do you offer?
We dye-sublimate our fabric step and repeats with UV-Resistant Inks so that they will be more resistant to fading in the light.
How do I design my step and repeat logo?
If you need help creating a repeating pattern, our designers can help at no extra charge! Just choose the let us design option, upload the images you’d like to repeat, and after checking out we’ll send you a proof for you to review and make any necessary changes. We make it as easy as possible to order your custom step and repeat backdrop that comes out perfect.
How do I take care of my step and repeat backdrop?
The step and repeat graphic can be washed gently in cold water, but detergent is NOT recommended. Do not rub with abrasives.
How do I assemble the step and repeat once I get it?
Assembly is easy!
- Secure the vertical poles to the base with our provided allen wrench.
- Secure the bottom horizontal support pole
- Snap on the remaining vertical poles and the top curved bar
- Slip the open end of the fabric over the top of the frame like a pillowcase (tilt the frame down if necessary)
- Line up the seams of the fabric with the edges, and then pull the fabric gently down until your display covers the whole frame.
Color matching for this product is available for an additional fee of $50 per color for each item - Due to the dye sublimation process, color results may vary from your proof and from previous orders. We HIGHLY recommend paying for a color match to ensure your colors print accurately. Otherwise we cannot be liable for any color issues with this item. Please make a note of the Pantones you wish to match in the instructions box, and we will contact you to add color matching to your order.
Once you place your order, you will receive a proof within one business day.
Approve your proof before 1:00 pm CST, M-F, and this item will ship within 7-8 business days (M-F). Orders approved after 1:00 pm CST will ship in 8-9 business days.*
* Large orders or special requests may require additional production time. If you have a deadline, please state it in the order comments box on the checkout page.
Questions about turnaround or shipping? Email us or call 1 (866) 527-1363.
Instructions & Care
Our fabric backdrops are easy to assemble.
1. Use the provided allen wrench to secure the vertical poles onto the black steel base.
2. Secure the bottom horizontal support pole.
3. Snap on the remaining vertical poles, and the top curved bar to finish hardware assembly.
4. Tilt down the hardware display if necessary, and slip the open end of the fabric over the top of the frame like a pillowcase.
5. Line up the seams with the edges, and pull the fabric down gently until your display covers the entire vertical frame.
Graphic can be washed in cold water (detergent is not recommended).
Recommended files: PDF, AI, PSD, JPG, TIFF
For best print quality, we recommend a minimum resolution of 100 ppi at full print size. For example, an image that prints at 24”x24” would need to be 2400x2400 pixels for best results.